- WHAT IS IT ALL ABOUT?
- WHAT CAN IT DO FOR ME?
Very simply, cognitive computing is the science of getting a computer to do what only we as humans are naturally and instinctively able to do... only it does it all a lot faster and it does it all far more efficiently
Every business is (either knowingly or unknowingly) concerned with information (not just data) to properly answer important questions, such as:
• what are the latest trends in the marketplace?
• how are customers responding to changes in business policies and practices?
• what impact are political, idealogical, environmental, regulatory, etc. developments likely to have on a business?
• what is the best strategy to cope with emerging trends and shifts in consumer behaviour and buying patterns?
• what are the risks which competing technologies, product developments and services innovations expose a business to?
• is it possible to extrapolate emerging trends and patterns into the future in order to confidently predict expected outcomes?
These are just some of the questions which a cognitive business strategy is concerned with answering...
Typically, the kind if results a business could expect from adopting a sound AI strategy, would be:
• effectively and efficiently monetise the information which business tends to generate
• save time and money by automating routine processes and tasks
• increase productivity and operational efficiencies
• make faster business decisions based on outputs from cognitive technologies
• avoid mistakes and 'human error'
• use insights to predict customer preferences in order to offer customers a better, more personalised experience
• mine and process vast amounts of data to generate quality sales leads and grow a customer base
• achieve real cost savings by optimising business operations, workforce activities and product performance
• increase revenue by identifying and maximising sales opportunities
• identify emerging trends as a pace-setter rather than a follower
• anticipating future opportunities, threats and risks
aiQ Cognitive Technologies used its cognitive computing technologies to develop the world's first Neural Biometric to answer the all-important "Who?"-question to unprecedented levels of accuracy and convenience
aiQ Cognitive Technologies is a member of the aiThenticate group of businesses
In a world where better, smarter and more efficient is increasingly driving business success, it has become unavoidable that Artificial Intelligence (AI) now features as a key business strategy...
Our experience and expertise in the rapidly evolving field of cognitive computing is able to demystify and make sense of a complex subject and help you craft an AI strategy for your business that's founded on sound, proven, real-world principles and practices
Copyright - aiQ Cognitive Technologies 2019